Tygae Infographics provide a subjective Ecology of Peace Radical Honoursty bubble consciousness — Daniel Dennet: Consciousness Explained — perspective about a particular issue; and/or the possible subjective and/or objective direct and indirect cognitive association relationships between different events and/or individuals and/or concepts; etc; some of which may have been, and/or are alleged to possibly have been psychotronically — Dr John Hall: Government Mind Control — manipulated.
Tygae IG Updates:
Date = Setup or Last Updated with New Info. [U: Date] = Reposting of hacked deleted info; [CU: Date] = Update of content of prior posting.
- Tygae IG: 20 Mar 2017
- 28 Nov: 12-11-26_FallingMan.
- 29 Nov: 16-10-05_jcs-ksteinmharnitchek; 16-06-02_battlebelgiumpeeconecrazy.
- 26 Jan: 17-01-20_usfs-natparksvc-djt20janinaug
- 28 Jan: 17-01-25_chuckpalahnuik-snowflake; 17-01-26_jkerryjfiner-djt-intelmediafeuds-02
- 11 Feb: 16-10-04_CreeIndianLastTree.
- 14 Mar: 17-03-01_djt-wipenisenemyeconomycrisis.
Ecology of Peace Radical Honoursty Factual Reality:
- Earth is not flat.
- Resources are finite.
- When humans breed or consume above ecological carrying capacity limits, it results in ecological overshoot, resource depletion and resource conflict.
- Some of the socio-cultural and psycho-political consequences of overpopulation & consumption collision with declining resources include: poverty, slavery, unemployment, food shortages, food inflation, cost of living increases, urban sprawl, traffic jams, toxic waste, pollution, peak oil, peak water, peak food, peak population, species extinction, loss of biodiversity, peak resources, racial, religious, class, gender resource war conflict, militarized police, psycho-social and cultural conformity pressures on free speech, etc; inter-cultural conflict; legal, political and corporate corruption, etc.
- The root cause of humans breeding and consuming above ecological carrying capacity limits is the ‘right to breed and consume with total disregard for ecological carrying capacity limits’ clauses of the Masonic War is Peace international law social contract.
- If individuals, families, tribes, races, religions, political parties, corporations and/or nations sincerely – aka egological literacy – want to (a) sustainably protect natural resources for future generations; and/or (b) reduce class, racial and/or religious local, national and international resource war conflict; and/or (c) enable honourable, transparent and humane international cooperative de-industrialization and depopulation of the planet to return to living in accordance to ecological carrying capacity limits; they should (d) cooperate to nullify the ‘right to breed and consume with total disregard for ecological carrying capacity limits’ clauses and replace them with Ecology of Peace clauses that restricts all the worlds citizens to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits; or be humanely eliminated from the planetary genepool.